Manufacturer of french fries and all kinds of frozen fruits and vegetables by IQF
Managing Director: Bahman Aghaei Engineer
Investment: Private Sector
Founding and Registering Company: 2003
Type of license: License for exploitation of West Azerbaijan Province Industries and Mines Organization
Operational License and Manufacturing License from the Food Authority of West Azerbaijan Province of Iran
Value of production line machinery: $ 3.500.000
Refrigeration & Heat Installation Machines: 2 Billion Rials
Turnover and fixed investment: 80 billion Rials
Physical Properties of the Project: 25,000 sqm Ground floor consisting of zero and sub zero freezing capacity of 2500 tons, Production Hall 2200 sqm, Laboratory Hall, Raw Materials Hall and Facilities Hall 1000 sqm.
Enjoying the fully automatic French Friese production line with the latest European technology (FMC Sweden) and the PLC 7 program.
Fully automatic 60 ton weights
Power consumption: 750 kW
Nominal Product Capacity: 2 tons per hour (5500 tons per year)
Project exploitation: 2007
Phase I Products: Production and Packaging of Frozen Semi-Red Potato Slices (French Fries)
Phase II: Processing, Freezing and Packaging of IQF Fruits and Vegetables
Product brand: Arvan
Benefits of Arven Fries:
- Made from premium grade, low-fat, cholesterol-free, additives, crisp and tasty with smooth cuts.
- Use frying vegetable oil and utilize indirect heating heat exchanger and low heat heat exchanger.
- Minimizing free fatty acids and burning oil which guarantees longevity and health of the Aaron fries.
- Freezer storage for one year without preservatives.
- Freezing products by IQF (3-D fast freezing in -40 ° C), which does not damage the nutritional tissue and vitamins after freezing, also reduces the activity of enzymes thus frozen fruits After freezing, they retain their original state and do not crumble.
- Blanching the slices before baking to improve the color and texture of the product and reducing the amount of fat associated with starch gelatization and reducing baking time.